The Illustration Exchange Forum Index The Illustration Exchange
Where illustration art gets . . . er, exchanged

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peter Max on eBay -- Fake?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Illustration Exchange Forum Index -> Hey, Did You See . . .?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
webjon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Peter Max on eBay -- Fake? Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/Peter-Max-original-signed-sketch_W0QQitemZ6261053593QQcategoryZ3986QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just sold on eBay -- I'm no expert, but the signature doesn't even look close to Max signatures I've seen. . . Someone may have gotten a steal on this piece if it's legit -- thoughts?

Jon
tsrart
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always just assume that anything like that turning up on eBay without provenance is a fake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Illustration Exchange Forum Index -> Hey, Did You See . . .? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: